Wednesday, June 30, 2010

177.0lbs this morning!!!! BACK ON TRACK (or so I hope......)

Went for, I guess you could call it a run, but it was a joke. Went to the river bottom and ran for a bit before I did the climb up the stairs. That was a workout!!! But then I went down the trails trying to run for 2 min, walk for 1 min. This whole block by block thing isn't doing me any favours as 2 min is almost ready to drop me. Plus a good chunk of the trails are washed out from the river flooding about 2 weeks ago. Almost lost my ankle a few times in the dirt and mud. I was out for 40 min but it was starting to get quite warm (around noon at this point coz I stayed in bed late!!)

Went home, showered, played some rock band, then headed out. Picked up yet another guitar. This one was cheep though. $200, just a cheep black Fender acoustic to take camping in a few weeks. Headed to the mall and grabbed some shorts for the first time in years, and a drum throne. Yup, not a stool, a throne.

Went home and played rock band on the drums. Ended up on medium and it was HARD!!! But fun! Ended the evening by playing the last challenge on Green Day Rock Band. I've got all the vidoes, but it's hard to say what my favourite one is. I like it when Billie Joe and Mike are in the bookmobile, cracks me up and they're sooo young!!! I like the Chump one as I've not seen that one live. She is a good one too, funny how they used the version where they're all so fucking high for the grand finale one!

Ah, Green Day. Still haven't done my write up, and it was now 2 weeks ago that I was there :( I wanna go to another concert.

Managed to eat around 650cals I think. Hopefully I can drop below this stinkin 177 curse. Hoping I can hit 175 by Sat.....

If I just take my base at 1900 approx, add in the 200 (maybe?) that I did for exercise, that's 2100 output. I've taken in lets say 700, so that's a 1400 defecit. will it be enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment