Saturday, June 5, 2010

181.2

WTF!!!!

Not cool. I was a whole pound lighter 2 days ago!

So, today light on the calories. I'm unsure about the dinner I had, it's somewhere between 200 and 300 cals, most likely closer to the 200 cal mark. Meaning that if I just go straight to bed I've had less than 600 cals today (which seems a bit low so I'm not sure... even after I added it up several times)

Tomorrow morning, a nice long run! It should be fairly cool as it hailed like crazy earlier, for about 5 mins but it sounded really cool on the roof at work.

I MUST hit below 180 before I go to England... If possible get to 175 before I leave on FRIDAY!!! Despite inventory tomorrow night, I'm still very much in England mode. Just slightly stressed about how much weight I'm going to pack on, hence the 175. If I gain a measly 5lbs and am back to 180, I can catch up.

C'mon scales... be good to me in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment