Tuesday, June 22, 2010

So this morning I managed a 178.6lbs. That's 0.6lbs off my lowest.

Speaking of lowest etc, I've done some thinking. My highest was 191lbs. The lowest was somewhere around 140 or so but that was from when I was a teenager. There's not much point in using that as my lowest weight.

I've got goals, I've done them in previous posts, but I think for lowest weight I'll use the current lowest, meaning that it's right now 178lbs.

Today wasn't a bad day. Choked down most of the oatmeal, and slowly sipped my tea all the way to Calgary. Got to the meeting about 10 mins late. They served us lunch, but I'm not sure how much I ate, though I did manage to grab nutritional information for the rice crackers. (10 for 80 cals....) For dinner, a cup of tea and cup a soup for 80 cals. I think I'm under 1000....

Went for a run this morning, worked well enought I think I'll try it in the morning again.

Too tired to do a breakdown of last week. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment