Friday, June 4, 2010

So yesterday I managed a 180.2lbs!!!! Despite an evening out, ( I barely ate all day to make up for it) I clocked 180.8lbs this morning.

That's pretty fuckin good!!!!

I need to get 180.0 or lower to be at my goal by Sunday.

Today was a good day all around! The guitar was sent back to the shop today so I got a call to come pick it up. I figured I'd check the mail just in case and lo and behold the tickets were there!!!! I've started on my messenger bag so I can hopefully take that on the plane.

On a downer, the sink in the kitchen won't drain properly. It's quite gross. I can't do dishes or anything.....

Figure I've had close to 1000cals today, not too bad, but not as good as the 600 I was down to. With no exercise I'm not sure I'm going to crack that 180 tomorrow, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment