Thursday, June 10, 2010

178.2lbs

I tried to eat so little yesterday but got dragged out for lunch. Managed to keep it under 1300 cals (hard at a pizza place!) and didn't eat again all day. Played Green Day Rockband!!!!

Tomorrow is the big day, the day I leave for England. I've been working myself up for this since October and now its finally here!!!

How is this going to work? Do I eat as much as I want (that chippy dinner is going to be demolished) or not? At the moment, I want the chips but the rest I'll buy and bring home for others. I'm not really craving anything yet, but we'll see how much the family tries to feed me.

Think I'm under 900 cals today. No exercise (which is becomming a horrible norm!!! No more of that when I get back!) but a lot of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment