Thursday, July 29, 2010

167.4lbs this morning. Up :( Went for dinner with 'J' and it was cool, but slightly fucked. She's with the man I once loved, and has no idea about the relationship he had with me. Am I over it? I want to be. He will never be mine, but I'm happy he was mine for such a short time.

Managed to eat less than 200 cals today but then came dinner. I had the bread and spaghetti. I'm going to guess about 1000 or so cals? I don't know. The website said the spaghettis only had 400 cals but I really don't trust that... so maybe 1400 or so for the day?

I can't get out to run. I have to work really early (6am tomorrow!) and stop at my friends to check on her cats and I can't go running in the river valley at anything earlier than 5:30 as it's dark. While it's really quite safe from humans in my tiny town, it's the skunks, beavers, snakes, lots of deer, and a variety of other animals I'm worried about. I can't go after work as around 1pm it hits about 30C and it's just too hot. I get dizzy, drink too much water and get cramps while I run for even just a short jaunt. I could try the bike more often during the week, but it's still gonna be toasty!!! I'm going to have to look into gyms in order to get this fat off quicker.

However, I put on my black pants today and they are almost too big!!!! They're hanging off my ass, and baggy around my thighs. Almost enough to need new ones, but I'll wait a bit.

I booked my flight to San Francisco. I need to buy a large 60L pack so I can backpack it around instead of trying to use public transportation with a suitcase. Still a bit nervous about the whole wandering around Oakland bit.... but we'll see how things work out.

Very early morning tomorrow. I really should get to bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment