Monday, July 5, 2010

So my last post was July 1st and I was sitting at day 2 or 3 at 177lbs.

On July 3rd I managed to break the plateau. I hit 174.8lbs!!

I don't know what it was. 2 of the people at work bought me a hot dog and a coke, which I ate but freaked out internally about. I didn't eath much else, only having an 80calorie soup for dinner. Next morning I'd broken 177. I had a bit of a double take at the number. Down 2.2lbs in one day? How did that happen?

I went for a nice long bike ride, going up and down the hill, and the next morning I was 173.4lbs. This is incredible to the point of scary!!!!

So I splurged a bit yesterday. I made my chicken stew and had some toast with it. Played guitar for most of the evening.

This morning I was 174.6, high but below 175. Hopefully I've eaten little enough today to counter the lack of exercise, but it's pouring/hailing/thundering and 'S' has invited me over to hang out. I was less than 300, maybe close to 250 before I ate my dinner, so add 300-400 on?

Depending on weather tomorrow, either a run in the river bottom or a bike ride around the top.

Here's hoping for less than 174!!!! (Can I do 170 by Sunday? Can I do 165 by the time I go camping?)

No comments:

Post a Comment