Monday, July 26, 2010

169.5 lbs this morning!

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lowest so far!!! Only 5lbs away from what I was 3 years ago, and 20lbs lighter than where I started!!!

That attempt at a fast was amazing. Yeah, it was a bit hard and I don't think I could do it if I sat at home all day. I'd have to go out and stay out. Head off to the mountains or something for a day? I have to do it again, maybe this weekend?
Work was ok, didn't get much done. However, had an AMAZING storm tonight!!! Absolutely incredible. Blows every other storm this year out of the water. Got some cool video and managed to pull of some stills.




The first one is kinda fucked. When the lightning struck it went crazy bright and the crack was almost instantaneous. This one is after the initial stricke and the sonic boom must have done something funky to the camera so I've got a double. The second one is when the bolt struck the second time, a fraction of a second later.
Epic....

No comments:

Post a Comment