Tuesday, July 27, 2010

168.4lbs this morning. Another awesome number. Don't think I'm going to go down overnight as I kinda ate too much today. I managed only 200 cals by the time I got home, then had the pasta and veggies (250 cals) but managed to avoid soup, only to indulge in rice cakes :( Probably close to 700 cals today. Tomorrow could be tough. I'll have breakfast with the boss, hoping to have only tea, whole wheat pancakes and scrambled egg whites (I may see what their apple cinnamon is as it's only 80 cals and cinnamon is supposed to be good for the metabolism). If we end up having lunch I'll suggest East Side Mario's as their italian wedding soup (AMAZING soup!!!) is only 90 cals a bowl. After work I've got piano, then hopefully I can either go for a ride or a run to work things off.

No comments:

Post a Comment