Saturday, July 31, 2010

Going back over the blog today to look at my goals etc. On May 15th I was 187. Today, July 31st, I'm 167. It's taken 2.5 months for me to lose 20lbs. That's what, 8lbs a month? Not exactly steller. I've been generally hoping for 5lbs/week (which if I had managed to hit that I would have lost 50lbs already, and I know that's a little unrealistic.) I've been slacking off on the exercise and I'm worried that a) I'm not dropping the weight in any kind of good way, and b) I'm losing muscle instead of fat. That fat's gotta go. I'm not dying fat, or spending the rest of my life fat. I'm DONE with fat. I'm declaring WAR on my fat!!!!

I'm standing by my goal. 140lbs must be hit, and once that happens, I'm hoping to go down to 125. 140 is only 27lbs away, and I've already dropped 20.

I will:

Do a liquid fast for 24 hours at least once a week. Liquids include teas, vitamin water, juice (calorie dependant. Nothing too high!!!) soup with no pasta, veggies etc, (like chicked broth, tomato...) and no sugar!!!
Exercise at least 3-4 times a week while the weather lasts.
Find a gym for when the weather doesn't co-operate (and during winter!) and keep the last promise.
Set a goal every Sunday to be complete by the next sunday.

In the past 2 months I've gone to England where I ate as much as I wanted, and camping, where I thought about being careful about what I ate, disreagarded that and then drank too much. Trips can no longer be a time to go too crazy. I go to San Francisco in a month. I will eat at certain restaurants, but I will not go nuts. I will either maintain my weight or lose more!

I tried on some old clothes today. I'm finally able to fit into some of them, but not enough. My legs are too big still. It's almost as though everything has come off my stomach, and no where else (though I know that isn't entirely true as I can fit into smaller jeans now.) I want to be wearing skinnies soon!!!!

But it's bed time and I failed horribly at a liquid fast. Well, I didn't go stupid crazy. I had lots of tea this morning, some soup at 90 cals for a very late lunch. Resisted temptation very well while driving tonight, then hit the grocery store for milk. Ended up buying eggs as they looked so yummy and when I got home I made some. For a 1/2 cup of the mix it's 60 cals. I had some marg in the pan with a tiny bit of soya sauce with it after. Overall I think my scrambled eggs cost me about 100 cals (maybe??? somewhere between there and 80 cals). I also downed a half a vitamin water at 50 cals. I'm hoping around 250 cals for the day, and hopefully I hit 165 tomorrow. That was the goal last week.

We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment