Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lower than yesterday, but not good enough. Not low enough. Not enough weight lost. I'm also concerned as my stupid scale keeps telling me that my body fat percentage keeps going up and down.

I decided I'm going to enter that photo contest. It's just taking a pic of yourself and a local landmark wearing something band related, and send it in to win some tickets. Any ticket has to be better than my tickets.

However, when I saw those pics it threw me a bit. Can you see any of the weight I've lost? Nope, not a damn ounce.

So once that ordeal was over I went straight to a gym and signed up, losing a chuck of money in the process. Doing the application they were asking all sorts of questions: How dedicated was I? How much weight did I want to lose? What are my eating habits? How often do I eat? I managed to waffle my way through the last two, stating it takes me all day to eat my lunch (which is true... I just don't even start until well after noon.) Anyways, I've got my first training session tomorrow.

That led to me jumping off the fast. I had to eat something as I don't know how things are going to go tomorrow. If I waited till tomorrow morning I'll get sick and I couldn't risk going there on a completely empty stomach and not having a clue what I was going to be going.

I've had about 450cals today, maybe a bit more (500????) so I doubt I'll be much lower tomorrow morning. On a better note, tuesday morning should be good if I have a good workout tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment