Friday, August 6, 2010

This morning I was 163.0lbs. Not the hoped for 162.? but it didn't go up. However, to reach my goal on Monday I have to lose 1.6lbs over the weekend to clock in on Monday morning, and I'm not home all weekend. I'll be with my friend, her two kids and her parents who love to cook, and her sister who is a trained chef. I'm hoping at this point to maintain!!!

I went to the gym after work today (skipping out of work a bit early to get rid of the makeup, change and get there for a bit of cardio beforehand) but something had happened with the scheduling at the gym. I wasn't booked for today!!! I was disappointed, but sore enough to be ok with it. I've rebooked for Monday and will probably go for Thursday after work also. Gives me enough time to recover if I continue to be as sore.

I mean, I got off that eliptical on Weds night not thinking it was too bad, could barely walk at the end of yesterday, and am still having issues sitting today. I've stretched lots and think it's helping.

Today I did 25 min or so on the eliptical, with 10 min on the bike. I think I'm around 250 to 300 cals for burning off and am under 300 cals in. I had 2 yoghurts (the 35cal/yoghurt ones), lots of tea, almost 2L of water, and the tuna salad thing at 120 cals that I forced down assuming I'd be needing the protein for the gym.

It's not exactly a liquid only fast, but if I go from noon today until noon tomorrow with only liquids or yoghurt, that will have to be good enough. Depending on how much I eat over the weekend, I may have to do it again on Monday, assuming I have enough energy banked for the gym.

I can feel it starting to take me over..... After driving I got a whif of a cheese pizza and desperatly wanted a piece. I thought about ordering a small thin crust. Just a piece or few wouldn't hurt right? I walked out to my car trying to talk myself in and out of this damn pizza. Tea for dinner eventually won me over, but just having that debate was kinda fucked up. It's not the first time, but it did make me stop and think.

Here's to hoping it's all worth it and I manage to take a chunk out of the 1.6lbs left....

No comments:

Post a Comment