Sunday, August 29, 2010

Despite my ridiculous eating the past few days, this morning I still managed to hit 156.6lbs. I won't hit the 150.0 by tomorrow morning but I guess it's respectable.....

Friday was a bitch of a day. Miserable visit and I spent most of the day in a foul mood. It just wasn't good enough. I've not done what was necessary, and not followed up with those that I trusted to get this shit done. What will happen going forward? Probably nothing much will change as that's the way things go at work nowadays.

Saw my old boss on Thursday and she kept going on and on about how much weight I've lost. It's only been almost 20lbs since I last saw her and shouldn't be that noticable yet especially as there's so much flab still kicking around. How fat was I? I can't see much of a difference, (and neither did my family when I saw them last) but some people just keep going on and on about it. My other boss didn't notice, but he was too busy picking apart the store (and he's a guy, so probably doesn't even notice.)

Friday night we had a great night driving. Made a ton of money but also stuffed an entire small thin crust pizza down my throat. All I wanted to do when I got back here was puke but I couldn't go through with it.

Saturday it was back to the gym and at least on one exercise we went up a level. Well, several. I went from 12.5lbs to 20, completely skipping the two inbetween. However, on the others I'm failing, especially that stupid rotator cuff. He has suggested that I look into core training as well as yoga as my core is weak and causing my hips to shuffle when I try things. He also said it could have something to do with a previous spinal injury. Wonder if me bouncing my head off a wall in Feb could have done something.....

Tomorrow it's the one month anniversary of this gym thing and we're doing measurements etc again. Looking back, I was 165.2lbs that morning and hoping tomorrow I can be 156.2lbs. Then that's at least 9lbs. Not sure what his scale will say as I'm obviously clothed, but I've got lighter clothes for tomorrow as it's time I had pants I wasn't pulling up every ten seconds. 9lbs in 4 weeks isn't exactly the amount I was hoping for, more like 15lbs. I'm curious to see what the other numbers are. I can't remember my BMI but I think it was around 28, and now I'm just over 26. I have some questions for him too, mostly around why I seem to get all wobbly and shaky, but I don't really hurt. Even when I do at times, I'm fine the next day instead of really hurting. Am I really working that hard then? Am I actually building muscle or is it my stupid eating issues that are causing more problems.

I bought a book on yoga and core training, then bought a big ball and yoga mat. I had some fun this evening, especially with the yoga. I hope to wake up in the morning and do a few moves to get things going then hit the gym.

And I'm starting to dig the mowhawk......

No comments:

Post a Comment