Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So going a little crazy last night didn't affect too much this morning. 159.8lbs, a bit higher, but not over 160. Today I was doing so well until 'J' went to Arby's so I asked her to grab me some Jalapeno poppers. Damn those things are awesome. I only ate 3, and 2 of them I squished some cheese out of them. I wanted the jalapeno for the metabolism booster. Will it work? Who knows.

I'm at 800 cals today. Went to the gym and did 10min on the elliptical then 30 min on the treadmill, combo walking and running combo. According to the machines I was about 300 cals burned off and the running really got my heart rate up and got me all sweaty. I feel the elliptical in my calves and thighs more, running is more just overall cardio. I burn less calories on the treadmill/half hour than on the elliptical but I don't know how accurate that is.

After is when I ate lots. After last sessions sad performance where my muscles had 3 instances of giving up, I started with some beef soup at 50cals, then a salmon fillet at 140cals and some steamed veggies with sauce at approx 60 cals. I have to switch back to the other salmon as it's a smaller portion size, doesn't have the sauce, and is about 90cals. I just can't waste what I've got left.

Tomorrow I've got the rest of the beef soup and veggies for lunch, with a yoghurt, rice cake and apples. That's less than 300 with the tea. Workout at 530 with cardio, at least 200 cals, do the hour session, at least another 100 cals, then another half hour cardio, about 150cals. I can have the potato and veggie soup then go light on teh food on friday so I can go without food for Friday evening, all saturday and until dinner on Sunday.

Do I even have a goal for this week?

I want to be 155. If I'm 158.5 or lower it's doable!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment