Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's taken 3 months but I'm down 25lbs. As of this morning I am 164.7lbs!! I'm now down to the weight I was when I dated 'S' almost 3 years ago!

I've lost 10lbs since the beginning of July, but in those 4 weeks, one was completly fucked up by overeating to the extreme while camping. This month, with the exception of two days this weekend, there is no excuse for overeating. I should AT LEAST drop 10lbs, especially as I'm going to be going to the gym and am watching what I eat far more than I was last month.

This time next month I'll be in San Francisco!!! I'll be able to eat as much or as little as I want (though I do require one meal at Rudy's.... Haven't decided which meal yet but they have veggie options).

Contacted a chick about getting a tattoo while I'm there. Sent her the pic and waiting for her response. It's going to be costly (at least $175 US) and it's gonnas hurt. Right on my ribs, but I want it there. I also need to lose the weight and work hard at the gym so I can lose the flab around there otherwise I can't show it off!!!

I'm trying to think when I can do another liquid fast this week. Got work visitors on Thurs so I'm not sure that's a good option, and I drive Friday night and that might be far too much temptaion. With the weekend out of town I won't be able to do it..... Maybe Thurs and Fri?

Today I ate a lot! I think around 800 cals, with dinner being a 190cal tuna/bean/corn thing. It's got tons of protein which I'll need for tomorrow, and then a Lean Cuisine Raviolli at 260cals. I also went to Safeway (stupid me forgetting for the second month in a row NOT TO GO ON the first tues of the month!!! It was NUTS in there!!!) and bought frozen broccoli, corn/pea/bean mix, broccoli/carrot/cauliflower mix, and peas. I also bought celery and carrots to help replace fruit. I should be able to have a decent bowl of veggies each night and get the nutrition, and fiber I need without the sugar from fruit.

I'm excited for tomorrow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment