Thursday, August 12, 2010

Holy fuck is my laptop slow tonight. I can hear it thinking away, and it has been for the past hour, but I can't find what's desperatly trying to run. It's slowing EVERYTHING down.

I wasn't very sore at all today. A little in the upper arms if I stretched, and I felt a twinge in my legs but that was over quickly. 161.4lbs this morning, not the 160.8 that I needed. If I'm on track I need to be close to 159.7 and considering what I ate today that's not going to happen. I'm just hoping to be under 162 (I was 162.9 when I got home this evening....)

Today was interesting.... 'G' showed up with the treats and promptly began to have a hissy fit as he spilt some coffee and some donuts were spoiled. I splurged and had 2 timbits with my tea, and a yoghurt with my vitamin. And I went from there....

Audit lady showed up shortly after open, almost killing me. I went for the candy as a coping method and ate my fair share. Then, when giving the good results to the team, I stopped in the lunch room and ate a sandwich with processed cheese, mayo, mustard, meat etc. Then ate chips, cookies (at 80cal/cookie... I had about 5 or 6), more chips and to top things off, just a few more chips.

We got some amazing storms later on, it absolutly pissed down. I got caught in the second one and it soaked through my hoodie in seconds. By the time I got to the store I was drenched and cold. My shoes and hoodie still haven't dried!!! The rain was intense, but not too much lightning or thunder.

I thought about hitting the gym later but I had a headache from the amount of sugar and hadn't had enough water (about 1/4 of the amount I'm supposed to) and I may try tomorrow depending on what time I finish driving. Saturday is a must, and if I go Sunday I'll just do cardio. Instead I just did 4 of the basic weight exercises for the arms. If I can get some of those in every day I will hopefully progress much faster with 'S' and strenghten some of the muscles that are stupidly week.

I've hit plateaus before, generally for 3 days. I'll do my best to fast tomorrow and it should kick start things especially as I've eaten too much lately.

Here's hoping.....

No comments:

Post a Comment