Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I was 157.7lbs this morning. I've eaten enough to destroy any chance tomorrow of being lower, or even in the 157 range anymore. I've had 716 calories, and would have been better without the damn piece of pizza and now I feel horribly full. However, this could mean I get to hit the bathroom tomorrow.

Breakfast tomorrow. I've been thinking about this all week, and not in the 'mmmmm.... greasy breakfast' way anymore. It's the 'what can I order and managed not to eat' kind of way. Think I'm going to go with the wheat pancakes at 310 calories, and the egg whites scrambled for 50 calories. I'll take a couple of yoghurts in case I need them during the day but the plan is to survive off water and black tea. If we end up going for lunch I'll suggest East Side as I can get the soup for 90 calories. That in itself is far too much, but then come home, rinse all the crap out of my hair and hit the gym. 2 hours at the gym and hopefully I can burn all that shit off. Then I'm getting my hair done with enough time to do the report for the rewatch and post it, then hit the hay for the night. There's no eating plans and if I get desperate, there's always the left over 70 calories of soup.... Think Friday needs to be another liquid day.

Perhaps there's still hope to hit 155!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment