Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I managed all of 4 hours of sleep last night. Just couldn't fall asleep.

Today was good!!! Got up early enough to do some yoga before showering, and I really enjoy it first thing in the morning, despite the lack of sleep. Helped stretch everything and totally helped my back out.

I got a chiropractors number from one of the guys at work so I may try to check that out next week. It's $85 for the first appt, then $40 aftewards. I'm hoping I can make do with 1 visit per week as otherwise it could get expensive!!!

I was sore this morning which was awesome. Feels like I've done something, especially those ones that he likes to poke on my side. The hamstrings feel almost perfect though. 156.0lbs this morning despite the mad pizza eating. Tonight I hit 157.3 and I don't think i'll be 156.0 by morning which blows as I've still got to hit 152.7lbs by tuesday.

Got most of my clothes together today, bagged and ready to go. Just gotta pack them. I'm looking at the stuff I'm taking and I will have tons of extra room I think!!! Pity I didn't have weights for it but I'm not sure if I'll regret that or not. Trying to arrange a get together with another gal but it's hard at the last minute.

Was trying out shirts to take with me as it's going to be 35C there (as opposed to the barely 20C we've been dealing with here!!!) and I can't wear anything too clingy still. As soon as I get all cocky and proud I notice the back flab hanging over my jeans, the belly that apparently won't go away and the giant ass.... This has all got to go and 12lbs doesn't seem like enough to go away. I'm still so proud of the 10lbs of fat loss, and that's mostly as 'S' seemed so excited about it. I wish it would have been more, hence the massive push this month. I'll show him what to get excited about, even though 12lbs also doesn't seem like enough.

How am I going to do this while I'm gone? Situps, yoga, pushups, step ups wherever I can, lots of walking.... and of course as much restricting as I can despite the fact that I will enjoy some food. I'm staying near two chinatowns, Rudy's and churros (sp?). I have to enjoy at some point, though if I plan things right I'll be able to skip most meals for water and tea.

Lots to do, must go sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment