Saturday, August 21, 2010

I couldn't post yesterday. I thought about it, while that pizza sat on my footstool waiting to be eaten. I thought about it again while I was stuffing it in my mouth, and then again when I had to stop with 2 slices to go.

But damn it tasted good!!!

Yesterday wasn't so bad! Work went fine, then off to job numero deux and that was great!!! It was really busy and I made more than I have the last weekend total! Then I decided why not have a pizza? I mean, I wasn't going to eat anything today so why not have a delicious thin crust pizza covered in cheese and fresh tomatoes.

Some way, some how, I lost weight though. I hit 159.9lbs this morning and I'm hoping I'm finally past this issue with bobbing over 160.

Today I dozed on the couch for quite a while before dragging my ass to the gym. Did about 20 min on the treadmill (3min warm up, 6min run, 3 min walk, 7min run, then another cooldown) before doing about an hour of weights. Jumped on the elliptical for 30 min after that. Saw 'S' as he madly over exaggerated a wave from the lower floor. Overall about 2 bottles of water and hopefully around 550 calories burned off. For intake, I've had tea, water, one of those 10cal vitamin drinks, a little bit of diet pepsi, and 3 bites of mac 'n' cheese. I could have done fine without the mac but it looked soo good. With the chicken noodle soup, i've probably had less than 300 cals.

Did the measurement thing again today. Last time was July 10th and I can't remember how accurate I was. I havent' lost much unfortunatly. About a quarter inch on my upper arms, a few inches below my bust and a bit on my hips and thighs. I'm annoyed at these shows that have chicks losing inches in 2 weeks. Why couldn't I lose that in 5 weeks?

I want to do the measurement thing a week from Monday as it will be a month since I started at the gym, and I want to see how much I've 'officially' gone down. I was 165lbs (their scale had me at 169 but that was fully clothed, minus shoes and I'd probably ate a ton the night before expecting to die the next day) and I was wanting to be 150. 10lbs in 9 days is a little beyond my ability I think, but 155 should be good. That's 10lbs lost in a month (yeah, not what I was hoping for).

155.... I was 180 last time I saw Green Day. 2 weeks from today I will be seeing them again, this time 25lbs lighter.

Tomorrow is hopefully going to be a busy day. I want to go to the gym but it depends on how I feel. I need to go and do weights on Monday and weds and maybe thurs then take friday off before Saturday's training session. I don't want to go too crazy tomorrow and die on Monday. I'll have to see how I feel in the morning.... I need to go get some more hair stuff, a new shirt for San Francisco (for when I get the tattoo), I'd like to go to the library get some stuff to research, get some pants or shirt for the gym and check out the outdoor sports place for cool clothing. Plus I've really got to deal with those maps, and start getting my list ready for packing. I've also promised myself one of those shakes/juice things tomorrow if I keep up the liquid only. I may even stretch it to Monday as one of the guys promised me a booster juice on Monday. Soup and juice for another day can't hurt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment