Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Yesterday went great... then I worked....

I got up and downed a bunch of water before heading to the gym. Only got about 10 min of the bike in first to warm up, and then an entire hour on arms. I'm grossed out watching my flab on my arms flop around. Even more so when my wonderful trainer had to grab said flab in order to check I was using my triceps. More cardio afterards.

I then proceeded to only have water, tea and a 100cal soup. I felt fine!!! Don't even remember a growl at any point during the day. This morning it was almost a shame to eat, but if I didn't today I won't have energy for tomorrow.

That scale was glorious today. 161.4. My new lw. I then proceeded to celebrate by eating about 1000 calories. I was fine until I got home when I ate about 4 rice cakes, a bunch of salsa and chips, veggies, and then several spoonfulls of the desert I made for work on Thursday. It's sooo goooooood. It's creme cheese, whipped cream, vanilla pudding, and angel food cake all mixed together in creamy deliciousness. As a diversion I made some low sugar jello and ate almost half of that too.

I feel fatter than ever.

I'm terrified what the scales will say in the morning.

I don't want to eat tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment