Wednesday, August 11, 2010

161.9lbs this morning. I need to be 157.6lbs by Monday morning. That's 4.3lbs in 4 days for an average of 1.1lbs/day. That's a pretty big number!!! So tomorrow I need to be 160.8lbs.

I ate too much today. We had a work meeting at 'K's house and they all ordered lunch. I went with the spinach salad which was 430 cals (but 21g protein compared to the ceasar which was 400 cals but only 10g protein... About equal fat as the ceasar had cheese, croutons and sauce, while the spinach was egg, bacon bits and feta cheese.) and it came with a piece of garlic toast (sooo yummy). I also had a yoghurt in the morning, a rice cake, and then once I finished at the gym, 3 bites of the desert I've made, and another rice cake... there may have been some chips and salsa involved also. I just wanted to eat.

I'm worried about tomorrow as there's going to be soooo much yummy good stuff available. I'm taking my water, tea and a yoghurt for breakfast, and a rice cake to snack on. I will allow myself a timbit for a treat (chocolate or the yummy strawberry ones) but I can't go crazy. It's a 12hr shift so maybe I do need to take a salad or something.... I need to be less than 400 tomorrow. Then friday the same. Saturday I should go only liquids and hit the gym, with Sunday being an only liquid day too. That should help with the last 4 lbs.... Should I attempt a 48hr liquid diet? How long can I carry it as I do have to go to the gym on Monday morning again. Maybe I should start friday and let myself eat on Sunday night?

We'll see what the numbers do in the morning.

On the thought of the gym.... I'm really enjoying working with 'S'. He makes me laugh (too much at times as I can't hold the weights or my concentration.). My body seems to confuse him, especially the flexibility in my arms (why? Not a clue. I've always had tons of flexibility there, but I could use a bit more in my legs to do stupid things like touch my damn toes) and apparently I have super weak rotator cuffs which makes my shoulders pop and crackle constantly.

I'm trying to get in 20min of cardio on the elliptical before, 1 hr with 'S', then another 15 or so min on the elliptical after. Today the elliptical alone was 450cal, the weights, maybe another 100.

Gotta go sleep, so tired, and got a looooong day tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment