Sunday, August 8, 2010

What have I done?

I was 161.7 on Friday morning. That was only .4 over my goal for this week, and I had got there 3 days early!!! Then I went away for a day and a half.

I didn't eat breakfast, downed a tea and water on the drive there. We started shopping at 10am and by 1:30 we were at the mall and my friend is hinting at lunch. I wasn't hungry, but I bought something anyways. Rice, veggies and blackened chicken which was pleasantly spicy. I ate the 2 bits of broccoli, a few mouthfulls of chicken and half of the rice and felt like my stomach was going to explode. My friend made several comments about how little I ate, but I managed to brush it off.

I had a blast shopping. I spent so much money (not sure how much as I fucked up my pin trying to find out at the bank machine the next day, so it's locked my mastercard until I head into the bank tomorrow.) but got what I wanted. I bought a pack, new waterbottle and coffee mug, and a fleece sweater at the first stop. Then at the mall I walked out with: 2 pairs of jeans (at least a size smaller than what I was wearing!!!) 2 pairs of converse shoes, a bunch of little hand cremes, sanitizers etc, some shirts (in a medium!!!), belts and more.

That done, we headed back to her place, long enough for me to change and then we went out for dinner. Ugh, more food. I ate the bread starter (mostly coz it's a huge weekness!!!) and had the salmon for dinner. I ate one of the salmon fillets, 3/4 of the rice, and all the broccoli. Then I ate even more by having half a smartie blizzard for desert.

I went to bed desperatly thinking of what I could say to beg off food for the next day and food poisoning was the only thing I could think of. However, morning arose and I didn't do it. Instead I sat and ate the 200 cal blueberry scone with the margarine and to top things off, my friend bought lunch after church and I downed a fish sandwich and half the fries. It just looked so good.

I'm now a wonderful 164.3lbs.

I haven't eaten since lunch. Water and tea only. I'm waiting for that call to the bathroom and hopefully it happens tomorrow before gym time.

I can only hope that most of it will be gone tomorrow. I'm not going to hit my goal tomorrow, but considering I almost got there earlier, I can probably still stay on track for the next goal. I'm supposed to be 157.6lbs by next Monday, that's 6.7lbs away. That's more than my old goal of 5lbs per week..... but I'll have to see what the scale looks like in the morning.

Tattoo: Not sure I want to get it where I thought, and the design might not be right. I'll think on it and email her to find out if it's cool if I change.

Looking forward to hitting the gym tomorrow and the plan is to eat nothing till Tuesday morning (except maybe a yoghurt before the gym in case I need that extra calories...)

No comments:

Post a Comment