Thursday, August 5, 2010

I HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even sit without pain!!! I was completely fine this morning when I woke up, but as the work day went along my legs started to hurt, then my arms. Damn this. I've got to go to the gym tomorrow and work hard. No fun if I hurt this bad!!!!

But I did eat salmon and a ton of steamed veggies for dinner (still under 600 cals for the day though!!!)

Work sucked. That big visit I was hoping to go so well, didn't. I basically got told that he's new in his role, we need to help. Basically shut up and deal. My concerns weren't important, and could be easily brushed off. However, I didn't cry which is a bonus as I've turned into the one who cries at everything.

Well fuck 'em all. I'll do my damn job, and I'll be one of the best. They'll have to move me up and I'll get out of this place.

Tired. Sore. 163.4lbs this morning (only 2.2lbs to go before Monday!!! CAN I DO IT????)

No comments:

Post a Comment