Sunday, August 15, 2010

Will this be the last time I blog anything in the 160's again? I hope so!!! I was 160.2lbs this morning (Finally!!!!) and hopefully I'll get 159.? tomorrow.

I'm not making my goal to be 157 tomorrow morning, but I've still got 3 weeks. That's 3 weeks to hit 150 for San Francisco. 3lbs/week? Gonna take some work and some restraint (like no going nuts like I did today!!!)

I've got dinner with 'S' on Tuesday now, so I hope that I can eat what they make.

Gym tomorrow and then work (boourns) but hoepfully I can eat way less. Take a salad and the soup, and come in at way less than 500 cals, considering I probably hit 1000cals today. Tues, go as long as possible without, and eat a salad as late as possible, then dinner. Gym again on Weds or Thurs....

I obsess. When I shop I walk all the aisles and check out the nutritional information on everything. I think of how good each item will taste, then think of how much I could eat instead, or how long I'd have to not eat if I splurged.

I've got to go see the travel agent tomorrow. The one hotel isn't in the right city, the other one is so dumpy and so full of bad reviews that I'm a little scared.

Shopping at the mall. Grabbed a few new shirts, but tons of stuff didn't quite fit properly. Had some protein shake that tasted a little too chocolate syrupy but only was about 150 cals (I only had half). Bought some sheets on 50% off and they seem so soft. Can't wait to go to bed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment