Monday, August 16, 2010

159.5lbs this morning!!!! Hell ya!!!!

Now may I never write 16? again. Ever.

Today was fun at the gym. We talked, more bullshitted our way through the hour, enough that we ran over. My poor legs gave out on the leg press, and my triceps had enough with the second exercise. I was just so tired. I don't know why though, but he did joke about me not having enough sleep. I slept fine though, and I certainly ate enough! Perhaps Saturday was too much? Or I need to do way more during the week. Especially for my rotator cuffs.

He also suggested yoga as a way to get more in tune with my body so I may look at that at the gym too. I only saw an intermediate class so I'll find out if I can do that one.

At work I went a little nuts and gave into some cravings. I ate so much maltesers and skittles. My poor body couldn't handle the sugar. I had a headache, I felt sick, I started shaking, couldn't concentrate. It was horrible. I'm hoping I'm less than 1000cals for the day, and when I jumped on my scale tonight I was 160.5, so hopefully that will come off overnight.

Just thinking about it now, I'm less than 20lbs off the goal for the gym. Obviously I want to get lower, but this is what I told 'S' that I wanted to be by January. 20lbs in 4 months really won't be a problem. I mean, I've done 30lbs in 3 months and there's 2 vacations where I went nuts eating.

I'm watching a documentary about a man who is taking a group of residents in a Native community back to their 'original' diet of meat and veggies with no starch or sugars. It's kinda interesting as I've learned a lot about sugars, both natural and artificial.

Thinking of which, dinner at 'S's tomorrow.... Wonder what they'll have? Will I panic? Will I eat it all and just shovel it in? I need to go very light on food all day in case. Take a salad, tea, yoghurt and some veggies to munch on. If I can do less than 200 cals during the day, I can manage 500 or 600 at her house unless I can get away with less. Plus I'll do some weights tomorrow at home to force it.

I'm not going to hit 158 tomorrow, but a 159.0 would be nice!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment