Thursday, August 19, 2010

160.3lbs this morning.

Work was fine. I spent most of the day looking forward to being out of there. The meeting sucked as usual. My review ran long as my call ran long, then the meeting began late... the office got hot and smelly. I ran out of there just after 5pm.

Started the warmup on the treadmill. I was suprised how well I did yesterday and today I began running at 3 min in, and stopped around 10min. Cooled down and headed downstairs. Arms, legs and abs today. I told him about the fucked up knee thing that happened last time I did the leg curl ones but it didn't repeat itself today (thank goodness!!!!). Doing the stupid bicep curls, I leaned down to get a drink while he went to get the next weight and I felt my stomach go a little nuts. I almost puked. Why? Not a clue. I ate a rice cake about 2 hours before, maybe more, and the veggies and soup were hours before that. Too much water? It wasn't pleasant but he didn't notice and things carried on. We talked about long distance biking, the Jasper/Banff highway etc. That was cool. Not sure if I've gone up more weights since starting.

I couldn't get an appt on Monday as usual and he's gone for most of next week so my next spot isn't until Saturday, then on Monday again. That will be my last one until after San Francisco, and it's also the one month one. Don't know if we'll do the weighing etc but I almost want to; I'm curious.

My goal was 150lbs by the 30th. That's 11 days. 1lb/day is too much I think. If I stick to my plan and have a lunch tomorrow, then only liquids for the rest of Friday, Saturday and Sunday until dinner, can I knock off 5lbs by Monday morning? I'm thinking I try for 157 for Monday morning and if I get lower, then perfect.

Stupid numbers. Always in my head. They don't leave me alone anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment