Monday, August 23, 2010

Why do I fuck everything up? I was fine! At least today. I fucked up yesterday and then again today. This isn't going to work if I keep doing this!!!

I went to a movie, fine. A movie shouldn't be a problem. I haven't seen this friend in ages so I figured I should go as I keep telling him we should hang out. So he called and I felt bad saying no. Figured if anything I could grab a water or diet coke and i'd be fine. One popcorn and a bag of maltesers later......

However, I still lost weight. This morning I was 188.6lbs. Finally. That's 3.6lbs away from 155 and a whole 7 days to do it in. Went to the gym and spent 90 min there. Didn't do much cardio, mostly weights but that will all help in the long run. At work I was fine. There was some excitement and I just had my tea, water and yoghurt. One of the guys bought me a protein booster juice which I drank only half (I need that protein and the potassium wouldn't hurt!). Then I made a fucking stupid comment about chocolate and before I knew it, one of the guys bought some chocolate and 2 hours later I'd eaten the entire bag.

I weighed myself again when I got home, 159.0 so hopefully my splurging won't hurt too much. Now when to get back to the gym. I was going to go on Weds, after piano, but now my other friend wants to hang out as I can't tomorrow. That's going to be all night and I bet there's food involved also. I'll have to go Thursday after work which will be a stupid long day. Friday, 2 jobs again, then Sat at the gym with 'S'.

No more fucking up. I've got soup and salad tomorrow for lunch at work, and some yoghurt. Nothing else. I'll skip dinner at the movie and then on Weds just have noodles or something for lunch and yoghurt with nothing else if I can. Thurs will be the breaky and possibly lunch with the boss and nothing else with a good 2hr workout, and Friday going light again but enough to keep me going for Sat.

I can do this, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment