Tuesday, August 24, 2010

And Monday is still 6 days away!

161.1lbs this morning and after a day where I went until 2pm and only ate my salad as the systems weren't working and I was bored, and then went to a movie and stuffed my face with popcorn, I still managed to hit 157.6 when I got home!!! Now, that's not an official number until I hit that tomorrow, but if I, as usual, drop a half pound overnight, I should be 157.2 or so by morning, then take tomorrow as a very very light calorie day (no fair now so there won't be too much temptation in the evening) and I should be well into the 156's by Thursday. Then that damn breakfast and avoid lunch as much as possible with maybe some veggies for dinner (haven't had any this week so I probably should have some...) and then the gym after work. Hair being done after that, going to try a fauxhawk I think.... By Friday still in 156, then I've got Sat and Sun to drop another pound, maybe more.

Took today off from the gym, and tomorrow I'll just do some weights at home. Damn it felt good to see that number this evening. I'm excited that it's coming off right now and it's not that hard!! I'm disgusted that I used to eat over 2000 calories a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment