Friday, August 13, 2010

Something is horribly wrong with my laptop. It won't start up, get to windows... I'm a bit freaked out as I haven't updated my backup since before I went to England. I've got a Micro SD card with the concert on it still, but none of the others.

So I'm on the stupid netbook that I can't type on properly.

162.3lbs this morning, not cool. Went to fast and instead I ate 4 candies, one breadstick, a ten calorie soup, then about 100 cals of more soup, 2 rice cakes and a bunch of chips and salsa. I'm hopefully under 300 cals but not low enough.

Gotta hit the gym tomorrow, hoping to put in about 2 hours. Then get the damn computer looked at!!! I hope the hard drive didn't crash coz that would really really really suck.

Goal is not reachable. No way I can lose 5lbs in the next 2.5 days. I just want to see under 160 at this point...

Tired, cranky and this damn keyboard isn't helping issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment