Thursday, September 2, 2010

Crazy day yesterday, and it's only gonna get better!!!!! Drove up to my friends house yesterday so I didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn to drive to the airport (it's a 2 hr drive....) so I managed to mostly skip dinner. I had salad, tea, yoghurt and water at work. When I got home I had a rice cake, handful of chips and salsa, and took a 100cal cup a soup on the road with a vitamin water. So far today I've had a tea at the house, a tea at Tims, and one bottle of water. I had to work to resist the muffins when I bought the tea at Tims and if I can make it to SF without any food I can grab a light snack there before getting on the BART to Oakland.

Damn, I'm excited, I'm shaking, and I almost have to take my belt in another loop. I ws 154.8lbs before I left home yesterday. I bet I'm the same today. The goal is obviously to hit 152.7lbs by Tuesday and as of yesterday that was only 2lbs away. I have 5 days to lose 2lbs but I'm on vacation.... I want to eat and try new things, experience SF and Oakland but I have to do it in moderation. I've packed my water bottle and coffee mug so I should be good for mornings.

I must come back from this vacation less than 154 otherwise I'll fall behind.

At the airport, got tons of shit to do. I'll try to log in tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment