Saturday, September 25, 2010

I feel gross.... I just ate half a mac 'n' cheese.

Today started off good. That damn sleep alarm clock woke me up 20minutes early ( I'm still not entirely sure how it's supposed to work ) so I went back to sleep. Woke up a bit groggy still and went to the chiropractor.

She's great!!! I've never seen a female with the intention of coming back for anything. Male trianer, male doctor, my old chiropractor was male... Am I sexist against my own sex? She asked a few questions, admired my tattoos and stayed well away from food questions. She seemed very relieved that I was only there for maintaining health not for immediate pain relief. However, once she started poking around she made a few comments. Apparently my lower back is swollen and she's concerned about my neck. She's sending me for x-rays before they do anything else, which is freaking me out a bit. I guess richosheying my head off the wall back in March did something.

Hit walmart for some scrubbies and walked out with an armload of DVD's as well. I want to go back and check out that coat. If I can get into a medium and make it look good with my work clothes I think I'll have to get one. $40 is too good a price to miss!!!

I came home and nibbled on beans, yoghurt and rice cakes. I was just so tired, I fell asleep on the couch for half an hour. Woke up and ran to the gym (not literally!!!), and once there jumped on the treadmill for a bit. I managed 13min uninterrupted!!! That done, ran downstairs to begin the 60min training.

He was tired today, and I think he said hypoglycemic and his mood was all over the place. He was almost frustrated at one point I think. I'm trying but i'm tired, I'm weak. There's only so much I can do especially as I've been driving myself too much this past week. But I must work harder. I've got to improve. I've got to step it up at home and not give up at the gym. The weigh in is in 2 days. In 2 days I will know how much I've lost, how much is fat, how many inches, and what he thinks of it. I'm hoping for him to be excited, but a small part of me wants him to ask questions.

I know what my eating habits are doing to my strength advancements. It's a struggle to build muscle, but right now I don't care. I was 147.1lbs this morning, 146.6 post workout. I may still hit 145 by Monday morning.

After I went to work and it was awesome. Slow at first, but picked up nicely. I've got enough to put some away for that bass, and some for a coat. Now I'm googling sites for snowboards and skis. If I move in the winter I'll think about new equipment then. For now I'll wait till the swap. I really want a new road bike instead.

From driving tonight, i ate some of a pzone, (maybe just over a quarter) a piece of pizza 'S' made me, and then I came home with that damn mac 'n' cheese. I didn't eat it all, if that's any saving grace, but I still ate a lot of it. I'm scared to get back on the scale to see where I ended up but I must. I'm hoping I can at least break even with this morning's weight tomorrow, if not crack 146.

Tomorrow's plan is to go for a long bike ride, and I'm hoping it's not too windy. If it is I'll just do a few laps of the hill which will be good interval training, and a really good workout!!! Come back and do some situps (as he was really pushing me for those!!! It was kinda wierd. I did 30 then he had me do 10 fast with him shouting at me while I did them, me trying to keep up.) Do some core strengthening and then get the cleaning done. Hit walmart for that coat, and chill at home. I doubt 'T' will call. I still doubt his intentions, but I'll fire him an email in case.

I must burn off the mac 'n' cheese tomorrow. I must hit that goal. I'm so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment