Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ahhh... finally some progress. 152.9 this morning.

Work was good!!! I barely noticed by 3pm I hadn't eaten but had to as I knew I'd need it for tonight. Ran home a bit early and still barely managed 10min on the elliptical and saw my sister!!! Somehow without even trying, I've managed to convince her to come to the core class tomorrow..... Is that a good or bad thing?

I had no problem packing in the water today, and I was worried about not feeling great. Either the drugs helped or 'S' was in a weird enough mood it took my mind off it. We did some different exercises that didn't feel like much at the time but I'm starting to get lead in my shoulders tonight.

I wanted to push myself, not complain about the aches, pains, cracks and pops. I think it went ok. He seemed suprised a bit that I didn't need to do the funky swing for the reverse situp things. It burned like hell and I had a hard time finishing the last set. Stretching that lower back is a bitch. Touching the toes does more for my hamstrings so we did what I always thought was a glute (sp?) stretch. Well, if he holds my ankle and knee in place and pushes a bit I can feel a stretch in my back instead, but when I try it by myself I rock my hips and it doesn't do what I need it to.

Something's fucked with my abs too. They're really tight and sore high up. My ribs feel better to touch, but it's right around that area so maybe because of that. I'll have to get up early tomorrow and do some yoga to hopefully stretch it out.

I put myfitnesspal app on my phone after he showed it to me. It's awesome!!! It tracks the vitamin, sodium, fat, carb etc intake and gives you an estimate of how much is left. The only thing I exceeded in besides iron (thank goodness!!!) and Vitamin A & C, was sugar by 4 grams. The yoghurt has a suprising amount, at 4g, the same as 2 servings of broccoli, but the sauce I drizzled all over the broccoli was a whole 7 g, and while the white cheddar rice cake had 1g, the caramel had 3g (duh.) Obviously the nutella was high at 5.3g for a quarter of the serving. Just shocking that given I had a fraction of the calories I was supposed to (a good thing until now...) I managed to exceed the sugar. Minus the Nutella I still would have only been 1.3g under. I did good on Fiber though!!!

So onto numbers... I had some fun this evening. I created yet another number chart, redid it, and I have 3 plans now. the 1.25, 0.8 and the 1.02 (its a midway point.) On the 1.25, if I hit it on Sept 27th I will have lost 18.2lbs in one month. On the 1.02, 14.8lbs, and the .8, 11.5lbs. At the absolute minimum I have to hit the .8plan. So far I'm ahead on the 1.02, and very close to the 1.25 (only .4over).

So, for the .8 plan I have to be 153 by the morning (already past that unless I gain weight), 1.02 I have to be 152.1, and the 1.25 is 151.2. I am hoping to be below 152 and put that number behind me forever, but I'm not sure I'll hit 151.2.... I could.... I'm 152.2 right now... depends on how much I drop overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment