Thursday, September 16, 2010

New LW today!!! 150.8lbs. So close to the 140's!!!!!

Again, another great day at work. It seems the more I control my weight, the better the day. 'D' brought me a black spiced tea from Starbucks that tasted delightful!!! But it almost threw my water intake off so instead of sipping all day, I gulped it the last few hours.

Hit the gym with the sis and mom for the core training. I didn't feel like I struggled as much as I did last week, but I can still feel my poor abs. They're all tight still and I'm having a hard time stretching them.

Questions for 'S' next time I go: How to stretch the upper abs without straining, how to stretch my lower back, and how to stretch whatever is hurting right at my shoulder blades (and what did I do to hurt those??). Also gotta ask about the sugar issue.

He suggested a different app for the iPhone to track food, exercise etc. It is superior to the one I was using, far more detailed and precise, and it does everything, not just calories. It asks what your daily intake is (I had to set mine at 1200 as it's the lowest option) and calculates how much is fat, carbs, sugar etc. I'm supposed to have 24g of sugar a day, and I keep going over it. I mean, the nutella didn't help yesterday, but the apple did me in today. Really? An apple screws me up? I didn't want to have peas for dinner tonight as the sugar content was high. I googled it and they suggest 40g, but that is for someone who's eating a hell'uv a lot more than me. Looking at the fiber for today, I hit that bang on (and the whole wheat pita tasted sooooo amazing!!!) and carbs were about half the daily max. Managed only 9g of fat of the total 54 which is good, and still managed 20 of the 61g of protein.

I'm tired, and my arms hurt. Hopefully I didn't kill my abs too much today. Day off work tomorrow so I've got to get the damn tire fixed and I want to go hunt for bikes. I've also got to swing by work and I want to see what price I can get on a computer. That or buy the antivirus for my old computer. I enjoy the yoga in the morning, I just don't enjoy the waking up to do it. See how much I can do tomorrow. I'm concerned that I may have overdone it. My throat is starting to hurt and the pepper I added to my Udon soup didn't help much, but the tea did help. I've taken the multivitamin as well as a Vitamin C today to hopefully ward against it, and if I still feel yucky tomorrow, lots of chicken noodle soup and maybe some dayquill or something (gotta avoid the syrups as they're so high in sugar.... but i may have to just bite the bullet on that one).

Numbers: I ate a ton today. Almost 700 calories, but according to the app I'm at a net of 241 with the exercise. I'm well under on the .8 plan by a whole 2.2lbs, and the 1.02 plan by 1.3lbs. As of this morning I'm below the 1.25plan by .4lbs. I've lost 4.1lbs in 4 days, and being 150.8 this morning puts me at 40lbs lost since mid may. Tomorrow, in order to keep on track for the 1.25 plan I have to hit 149.9. I'm really hoping I can hit that as it will put me below the 150 range, hopefully for good, and within 5lbs of my initial goal for Sept 27th (11 days to drop 5lbs....)

Here's to a good nights rest, no sore throat, and dropping 1lb overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment