Friday, September 17, 2010

150.9 this morning. Not the result I wanted, but it was still within a decent range. I always seem to do this, hit these spots for 3 or so days where I gain weight, or just don't lose any. Hopefully with the graphs I'll be able to track it better and see where the problems are and if there are patterns.

Day off, so I went and bought that coat (which is absofuckinlutely gorgeous!!!) and looked at bikes. $1150 for the one that fits me, but it's a Norco.... I think I may wait until the spring.

Drove tonight, and I was completely fine until the end. Even then, when I went to pick up my new computer, I could have left without eating, but noooooooo. I had to get a cheese pizza, thinking I'd eat 2 slices and be done. Instead I ate the entire thing and hit 1200 calories. Before eating that, I'd had water, tea and some soup and felt fine (well, except for the cold starting up) and was a whole 151.1. After eating I was 152.6. I ate 1.5lbs of food and I'm not going to be able to drop that by tomorrow. Instead of only being 5.9lbs over the minimum goal I'm going to be 7.5lbs over. It will undo all the work from the past few days.

I woke up with a sore throat this morning and feeling almost like I had a fever, but no fever. That tired eye feeling, sore neck, and overall tiredness. I grabbed some Echinacia (sp?) and had two of those, along with vitamin C and the multivitamin. Lots of Vitamin C!!!! I'm kinda snotty now, but hoping that in the morning I"ll be fine. If not I have a few hours to feel better for training.

For numbers: -1.3 for the .8 plan, -.2 for the 1.02 plan, and +1.0 for the 1.25 plan. With what I ate today, it certainly isn't going to help any!!!! I'll have some tea and hopefully everything will make it's way through by training. At best the overdose on protein will help. I should get there and plan on doing at least 30min prior, help burn all that crap off.

10 more days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment