Monday, September 20, 2010

Raining and cool this morning so I opted for the gym. Woke up after 10am so hit the gym by 10:45am. Did 30min on the treadmill, then weights on the arms, some situps, then back on the elliptial, running out of there shortly before noon.

Work wasn't great. I sent out some bitchy emails but whatever...

Talked to 'T'. I have a few answers... maybe. He says he's broken up with his ex, and wants to try with me.... but I'm scared he just wants sex. I guess I'll find out.

153 this morning, which is shit, but I think I've lost an inch on my thighs, which is good as last time I lost nothing. I'm over all my goals for numbers, but today managed to do great on food. I was under 4g on sugar (12 was from the juice alone, but it gave me protein), waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay under on protein (which isn't necessarily good.... less juice and more tuna next time.) apparently I only ate 1g of fat, and a total of 275 calories (and I didn't finish the soup.) giving me a net of -130.

Hopefully this translates into something worthwhile on the scale in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment