Thursday, September 9, 2010

What a morning!!!! 152.7lbs was fucking amazing!!!! How? Not a clue!!!

And by lunch I fucked it all up. I had some jalapeno poppers and a small fries that one of the guys bought me. Damn it was good, but around 700 calories :(

I went to the gym and tried the core training. I struggled. Mostly it was balance that I struggled with, and when it came to the retarded amount of sit ups I could feel my neck pulling. That's why 'S' had me doing the other sit ups. I could certainly feel it though! More now than during but I've definatly done a great ab workout. After I did some bicep curls and the quad thing before jumping on the elliptical for 25 min. Somewhere around 500cals should have been burned.

Then I got home and made the a similar dinner to last night, veggies with tuna and sauce. But I still kept eating. 3 rice cakes, 2 teaspoons of nutella and some chips and salsa later and I'm sure I'm so far out of this mornings weight I won't hit it tomorrow. I'll probably be fatter tomorrow.

There's girls at the gym that are so skinny. Despite my weight loss I'm still fat and flabby. My stomach flops around, my arms sag, and I'm not even going to imagine what my legs and ass do when I run.... Actually, I can imagine, I just don't want to think of it.

Really? 140 is going to be good enough? That's his goal, not mine. There's no way that 14lbs less is going to make that much of a difference. Even if it's 14lbs of fat and flab there's still going to be lots left to lose!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So..... It now depends on what I am tomorrow. If I wake up and I manage to hit 152.? by the morning, then I've dodged the bullet. Friday will be a day for low intake. Tea, salad, yoghurt for work, which is under 100 cals, then there's the thai soup for driving tomorrow night. If I don't go crazy, that should be under 300 cals for the day. If I manage that, then no food until post workout with 'S' on Saturday, I should be able to hit 150 by Sunday. Eat a modest amount of Pizza on the overnight, and then low intake on Monday. By Tuesday I should be under 150. That will give me 2 weeks to lose another 5lbs minimum, but I want 7lbs off.

However, if I'm not at 152 tomorrow and stuck at 154 that's an entirely different mess. I'll stick to the above food intake plan, but there's no room for treats or fuckups. I can only hope to be 150 by Tuesday morning.

Damn this. It's taking me over.... and I'm beginning to LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment