Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What a suprise this morning!!!! 155.1lbs was a pleasant number to see on the scale this morning. It was much lower than I expected, and I should be well into the 154's tomorrow.

Managed to eat light for most of the day, having only a tea, salad and yoghurt. Once home had a few crackers then off to the gym. Managed almost 2 hours. An hour of cardio (30 min of 7/3 sets on the treadmill and 30 min on the elliptical) and about an hour of weights. Did the pecs, triceps, hamstrings, and the pulldown one but that hurt my shoulder a bit too much.

Grabbed a schedule, they have core training tomorrow but it's (I). I'm going to head down there (try for 6pm and get off work at 5:30....eeek?) and see how many others show up and how hard it is. There isn't a beginner class, same as the yoga. This way I'll have the core every thursday, yoga every tuesday, arrange the sessions with 'S' every Weds and Sat, then that leaves sunday, Monday and Friday. I could probably arrange another session on Monday??? Or skip the weds and just do Monday and Sat? I dunno, I'll talk to 'S' once I've seen what the classes are like.

Back from the gym (and they were right!! It does get busier, but after 6pm it starts getting quiet again.) i jumped on the scale before the shower just for curiosities sake, and I was 153.3!!!!! That's not gonna hold given how much I ate after the shower, but still!!! That was a pretty amazing number!!!

So, after the gym I had steamed veggies, with some sauce and half a can of tuna. If I actually manage to hit the core class I'm going to need the protein from the tuna. Tomorrow for lunch I'll have to do the same salad, yoghurt and I think I'll take some apples and cinnamon too. That clocks me in around 150cals and no time to snack in between work and the gym.

This stupid overnight on Sunday will have me eating pizza so NO snacking/treats Fri or Sat. I still don't know if I have to work on Sat or not. I have to drop as much weight as possible by Sunday, then have absolutely nothing all day until the pizza, then as little as possible the next day (which given how tired I'll be from the partial overnight, shouldn't be too hard.)

Depending on tomorrow, that goal of 153.3lbs by monday may be too easy. I don't think I can get the original goal of <150>

C'mon morning!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment