Thursday, September 23, 2010

Adios 150.... Hello 140's.

149.3lbs this morning, and may I never see 150 again! Damn, it felt good to finally crack that number. Now I only need to keep this up!!!!

Visit was ok. No breakfast, and managed to get out of lunch. Once again I got warned that career wise I really need to go. I was told, regardless of what diet I'm on, if I just go and have tea, I need to go. Fine, I'll go, and I'll order the plainest salad they have with no dressing (though a boiled egg on it would be good for the protein!!!!)

Hit the shoe store but I still can't find any good steel toed boots, but bought some stupid cheep clr shoes for less than $20. Maybe I'll wear them tomorrow, not sure I feel like wearing boots.

Ran home, changed and took off to the gym. Got in 25min on the elliptical before starting, and he did say he saw me upstairs.... Did arms today, and it was a pathetic showing for the triceps. I failed horribly on the 12.5's and then struggled through the 10's. My shoulders felt really fucked, so he took the weights away. fuck fuck fuck fuck.... Did some abs work, much better performance than last time, but then thanks to my fail with the triceps we had extra time, so I got tortured a bit. Had to do the plank on elbows, and I just really struggle with that one. I don't think I even got to 20seconds. Then had to do the sideways plank (pike?) and managed 20 seconds each. Definatly felt those!!!! Must practice this week!!!! Hit the elliptical for another 25 min, on the random setting, and then out for the night.

Eggs, chips and salsa for dinner (just had a thought.... eggs into an omlette with salsa.... mmmmm, and low in sugar!!!) and overall had a good day for food!!! A net of 33 cal, with less than half the max of sugar. First in a looong time. All fiber without going over, but just over half of the protein. 7 of 56g of fat, and 0 saturated fat. I'm just concerned that I'm too low on potassium, but I don't want to try dosing myself. The side effects are irregular heartbeat and other heart related issues. Plus there's issues with Calcium and mj.... But I've discovered that cucumber apparently has a ton of potassium!!!

Went on the forum tonight and sent out a bunch of messages. We'll see who gets back to me. If they come tomorrow that will be motivation!!! I'm watching LA ink and really want that next tattoo... I'm thinking behind the ear, but what to get? I want something musical.

Did some figuring on the computer. To get a BMI of just above underweight I have to be 115lbs. If I hit my goal on Monday of 145, that's 30lbs away, so at least 3 months. I can't keep the 10lbs/month up as I will slow down in the losses. I'm hoping I can get through to the end of October and hit 135. If the thing in Nov goes ahead, then I can go present and be looking the best I ever have. Also, if I hit 145 on Monday, I will be at the weight I last remember being my lowest, sometime around my late teens.

4.3lbs......

No comments:

Post a Comment