Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So close, but no turkey!!! 150.0. On the nose. Almost as if to insult.

Work was long again. I'm just starting to hate being there. I feel like I'm not part of this team, it's the boys, then me. I moved all my stuff out of the office and will start using the staff room to store my stuff. I just don't want to be in there anymore. I feel like no matter what I do it will never be good enough, and I feel like I'm the only one trying to do everything.

I'm opening tomorrow and there's the big visit so I'm hoping to go to bed very quickly and get up at 7 or so. Do some yoga, chill out, wake up a bit, before heading in (and maybe some crunches as I'll be missing core tomorrow.)

I'm a bit stressed as usually I end up going for breakfast. Yeah, funny eh, me stressing about not going for breakfast. I'd even planned out what I could order and how much I could eat, combined with what I could eat all day to reach that and now we're not going. Why? Is there something going on tomorrow? This is the first time in a year that 'J' and I haven't gone to breakfast before a visit. I'm kinda freaking out.

Once that's over and done with, shoe shopping for work, then chill at home for a bit before heading to the gym. Never had a training so late so I'm not sure how I'm going to feel. I did hit the gym for a bit today (forgot my damn lock so I had to lug my sweater around). Did 15min of cardio before doing legs, then back to cardio. Couldn't do the big quad/ham press as it was surrounded by a bunch of guys. Tired but not too wobbly afterwards, but only an hour at the gym.

I did jump on the scale before hitting the shower and it was 149.9lbs. I just need to be 149.5lbs tomorrow. If I can only hit 149.0, that's so close to the final goal.

Because training is so late tomorrow, by the time I'm home and showered it's going to be 9pm or later, so just cook up some veggies, and maybe some soup and call it a night. Ran out of salad so think I'll take the spicy couscous and cucumber with a yoghurt tomorrow. Hopefully we won't get dragged out for lunch, as if that's the case, no dinner (dependant on what I eat. If it's Marios I can just have the soup.)

I think I'll have two low days today and tomorrow, leaving Friday a little room to go higher, low on Sat, and Sun, then the weigh in on Monday....

Please, Please let me be 149.5 or lower in the morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment