Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yesterday was worth it on the scale this morning. 150.9lbs. 145 is back in sight!!!!

Ate 500 cal today, and burned about 300. Yesterday I had an overall negative net, today positive. Tomorrow I need another negative so I can hopefully prevent the breakfast on Thursday hurting too much. So, plan is to eat just salad, yoghurt, and soup with a rice cake or something for an after dinner snack. Once I'm home from work I'll hit the gym for some loooong cardio and leg work. If I can do 2 hours there, puts me at about 8pm getting home, after shower 830pm, so 9ish until I eat. Early bed as I'll probably have the usual breakfast on Thursday morning.

I'm hoping that by swinging low yesterday, higher today, then lower weds, and higher on Thurs I can drop this last 5lbs faster. I only have 6 days. No fucking up this weekend.

Weds, gym for 2 hours, Thurs, training, Fri, 2 jobs (day off???), Sat, training, Sunday (and it's supposed to be nice) a long ride, then Monday the weigh in.

One of the guys at work tried to feed me an 80calorie sour candy thing today. I tried to refuse but he pushed and pushed, so I took one, bit a quarter of it, so 20 cals, but 7g sugar!!!! Fuck, this sugar issue is going to kill me!!! I'm over 2g today, but hit 32g protein and went 5g over in fiber. I maxed out on iron today too, which is good as it's been low lately. I did manage 10-11 cups of water, so that's almost 3L!!!

Numbers... well, after being scared I would never get back on a plan, I've managed to get under one of the goals. The .8 plan has me at -0.2. Not much but I'll take it. I'm +.1 on the .96 and +.4 on the 1.1. I need to be a minimum of 150.3 tomorrow to stay on a track. I'd like to crack 150 tomorrow.... it just seems soo elusive. I get the feeling it's going to be much harder to drop the pounds now.

To drop 10lbs in October could be easy or hard, depending on how strict I am. There's thanksgiving and Inventory in there so that's 2 days where things will go a bit crazy. It should be just 2.5lbs/week. Much easier than the 5lbs I have to lose in 6 days!!! Plus I should be more muscled by then, so I should be more efficient at burning it all off.

Damn I want an apple with cinnamon now but I won't be able to eat any fruit until maybe Friday....

No comments:

Post a Comment