Thursday, September 30, 2010

150.2 this morning.

Need to get back on track. My poor stomach was so hungry today. I had to stagger my lunch and even that wasn't satisfying, and I had my salad on steroids!!!! (tuna with salad and flax seeds). Tomorrow is just salad and yoghurt, no tuna, tea and water. When driving, just water and juice, maybe a 10calorie soup. Come home have soup and maybe some cottage cheese for dinner (just coz of saturday's training. I may need that protein) Then Saturday, a yoghurt in the morning (otherwise I'll drop during trianing) then tea, soup, water etc all night. NO PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had enough for this weigh in period. Sunday, tea to begin the day, see how long I can go without food, and eat something light for dinner, maybe another soup night, and that's it again. Go Monday as long as possible, but maybe a booster juice in the evening. Protein will be good by that point!!! I have to eat something Monday night, then Tuesday go light again. Tuesday night is training after yoga, then probably no training until Sat.

I'm hoping Sunday will be nice enough to go out on the bike. A nice long ride will be good before not doing anything on Monday. Got that stupid meeting on Sunday night, and I'm hoping to get my hair dyed too....

I'm well over my goals at the moment. The 5lb goal I'm over by 1.9lbs and the 15lb goal over by 2.9lbs. I need to be under 150 tomorrow and the 5lbs goal is 148.1. 146.7lbs is the 15lbs number for tomorrow and there's no way I can hit that. By Monday morning I need to be at 146.3 to hit the 10lb goal, and 145.1 for the 15lbs goal. 5lbs in 4 days. If I manage not to eat much over the next few days and stick to this plan I'll hit it. Just say fuck off to the protein, and avoid food as much as possible.

I feel calmer. I don't want the sweets as bad as I did yesterday. I feel like I can say no, and did all day. I feel inadequate from the core class where I struggled to keep up and do the exercises, but as I drop the weight it'll get easier.

C'mon morning. Gimme something good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment