Friday, October 1, 2010

I went over some of my old posts and remembered hitting plateaus. They averaged 3 days and I stayed very close to a particular weight before dropping it all farily quickly.

I was 150.8lbs the morning, so day 2 at 150. While it's not good, I can survive this. I have before. I've done it mid 170's, around 162, and around 155. It should be expected that I hit one while cracking 150.

I ate light for most of the day. Ended up at just shy of 900 calories, but I blame that on some very stupid decisions. I ate 150cals of sugar candy, 110 cals from rice Krispie square (OMG it tasted AMAZING!!!! Chocolate and caramel1!!!) then 2 breadsticks from work. Those 4 things probably cost me 550 cals. Managed to resist temptaion mostly at work to bring food home. I'm closing tomorrow night so I have to be very careful as to what I eat.

Tomorrow is gloriously busy!!!! I have the chiro before noon, then training plus driving. I'm going to get up early, do some yoga and situps then shower. Down a ton of tea (for some reason Saturday after tea always seems to be really regular) and after waiting a respectable amount of time, head over to one of the running stores to look at shirts. My medium black one is rubbing at my arms and the blue one is an XL so HUGE!!! I would like to see what pants they have too as I'm fed up of hiking them up constantly.

For food tomorrow, yoghurt and tea in the morning. (training is at 2... He made a comment about low blood sugar last time, trying to avoid any questions especially as I'm not following the protein suggestion.) Water, water and more water then maybe take a soup to driving and some cup a soups, and apple slices. That should be less than 300 or 400 cals.

Sunday is still supposed to be nice. Get up early and go for an hour or so on the bike, then yoghurt and water after. Gotta hit the grocery store to get salad and stupid cottage cheese. Hair's being done at 1pm then the meeting at 6pm. I've got to pick up candy for the meeting so I'm sure I'll indulge. Monday, closing shift as per usual but no training. If I go out on Sunday and feel fine, I'll hit the gym, if I don't go out on Sunday, then definatly going to the gym. Monday night I'll have my steriod salad and cottage cheese for the protein, then Tuesday, yoga and training.

So many plans..... They better work. I'm 4.1lbs over where I should be for the 15lbs goal. I have to drop 6lbs by tuesday. I really don't want to rework this one, just keep this plan and track it.

Hope that things look better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment