Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's still working!!!

146.0 this morning, another 1.2lbs. I slept in later again, up in time for work though, but still very tired. Work was ok. Didn't get much done, but did get lots done. Tomorrow I've blocked off a bunch of time so I'm hoping that while I'm not in my PDG I can have some time to catch up.

Sold the old laptop!!! $200 back to me!! I'm paying it back on the card tomorrow so no fun with that money. I'm hoping this weekend is good for driving also, the cash will help buy the bass, or pay off the card. I haven't really decided what I was saving that money for, but we'll see how the bonus turns out. Also gotta file last years taxes asap and pay those off :(

Gym tonight. Ran for 20 min and felt horrible. Did some leg work and arms then on the elliptical for only 10 mins. I felt tired at the end, and my legs feel tired. Tomorrow is going to be a dash to get to the gym, chiro is at 5:20 and I'll have to go straight there to warm up (depending on how long the appointment takes) before core training, then maybe some light weights and cooldown after. That's it until Saturday.

Tomorrow is the visit and I have no idea what to do for meals. I'm going to take salad and yoghurt as usual but I don't know if I'll be taken out for lunch or not. I have to go, I was informed last time that it is very bad for me not to go on business lunches. There are a few places we go frequently, and I have a plan of things I can eat, depending on how hungry I am. There's a salad at once place that is really high in protein, a soup at another place that is absolutly delicious and low cal and I'm hoping it's one of those. If its the soup place I may have some pasta too. Just do a soup and pasta order then only eat half the pasta. That should be the daily amount, then once core is over just have soup for dinner and veggies. A bit higher cal day but I should be able to balance it out fairly well.

Stuck mostly to the plan today, I think I snacked a bit more than I thought, but it still wasn't too bad. 700 or so cals with a net of 400. Would have been better without the nutella and popcorn. I think once this jar of nutella is gone I can't buy anymore, same goes for the licorice. I just love them too much. This popcorn is different too. There's much less of it so I think I'll switch back to the other stuff. This way I can eat the same but only 50 cals, or feel more full with 100 cals.

Trying not to think too much about the weekend and food. I've got to drive 2 nights, so one I'll probably cave and eat something, and then there's the turkey dinner. I plan on eating and enjoying the turkey dinner, but not going crazy. I will enjoy the desert and chip dip, and eat moderatly for dinner. If it's Sunday, I'll go for a ride in the morning and fast until then. If it's Monday, I'll fast on Sunday/Monday.

Numbers: Below the 5lbs goal by 1.2lbs. I think I should have this one licked by now!! .04lbs over the 10lb plan. I have to lose 0.7lbs from this morning to tomorrow morning to catch up. 1.4lbs for the 12lb and 2.4 for the 15lb. I figured that if I can do another 1.2 lbs tonight, then average between .5 and .7lb/day loss, I should hit the 15lb goal by Sunday. Also halfway until the next weigh in, and 2lbs away from 'S's goal minimum weight.

I need sleep. Must turn off TV and go read before bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment