Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stayed in bed until almost 9am, then when I checked outside I could see the Chinook arch hovering in the distance and the wind starting to get a bit blustery, so I cancelled my morning ride. I shouldn't have done that....

Instead of doing anything, I drank tea and worked on the apron. Cleaned the house, had my hair done, then went to work, all with around 150cals and no solids. Didn't get very far.... Screw up meant that I ended up eating a piece of pepperoni pizza and I felt terrible after that. Didn't stop me from eating some candy one of the customers gave me though. Once home I downed a bunch of water then ate jello, popcorn, a rice cake and 4 chips with salsa... yay, way to go me.. Way to fuck this up again.

Last time I looked at the scale I was 145.8.....

Tomorrow's weight goal I have to merely sustain until next Tuesday. It's 143.5lbs. I'm hoping that by the morning I will be at least that amount, and if not, then Tuesday morning I will be.

I can't even express how stressed out I am that I will not have my scale for 3 days and can not control what I eat, where I eat it, or how much exercise I can get.

Maintain... that's all I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment