Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Apparently I really hate 145.... I went from 146.0 to 144.9lbs. Not that I'm complaining!!!! Fuck I'm glad to be belowe 145 FINALLY!!!! This is the new LW for me!!! Post gym I was 143.7lbs and right now I'm the same as what I was this morning, so I should be 143.5lbs at least tomorrow.

I had the yogurt at 8am or so, and I'm not sure if it helped or anything. Salad around 2pm, then I went a little crazy on candy. I estimated about 400 cals but it may have been more. Damn, it tasted good, but I felt so sick afterwards. Once home had a mouthful of cottage cheese to give my stomach something other than sugar in it. Ran for 16 min, then to yoga. I can feel the difference. Today I felt stronger doing some of the downward dog poses and pushups. Jumped on the elliptical for a very quick, very fast 18 minutes. Headed downstairs where 'S' was waiting and asking if I was 'cardiod out', which I was. And onto leg day...

I think we did the same weight on the hamstring press, but when we went to the quads we went from 235 to 315!!! The hamstring curls were tough, but I think I'm improving... Didn't do the stupid quad curls (think we took too long) but when I did the hamstring curls and stood up I got super dizzy. Things didn't go black, but I felt very very strange. He noticed and was asking if I needed to eat as I was teasing him moments before about eating. I brushed that off quickly.... His wife and ex-gf were there so he was a bit distracted. It was still funny though, watching him stress about those two being friendly.

Food.... had I not eaten all that candy I'd be around 300 cals for the day. Tomorrow I have the lunch with my supervisors and I've looked online. I can have the soup and salad for less than 200 cals. That's at 2pm so 4 hours before the end of my shift. Hit the gym for 2 hours right after work and it puts me at about 9pm. Home for soup and tea so another 100 cals or so, and toss in breakfast, so mayble 400-450 cals. Trying to decide if I should have some oatmeal or yogurt for breakfast. Oatmeal will put me about 60 cals if I only eat half (seriously considering it.... fiber will help also!!!!) and maybe take a yogurt with me? That sounds like a plan.... Gotta look into buying fiber suppliment tomorrow as the prunes didn't work and taste gross.

Numbers.... I'm still on the 10lbs track, but I've done a new goal also... this one will get me right to 140.0 by the 26th. For that one I need to be 144.2lbs so I should pass that one with no problem. For the 13lbs plan I need to be 143.2 (possible...) and for the 16lbs plan I need to be 141.4 (not gonna happen...). On the orignal ones I've caught up to the 5lbs plan, but not the 10lbs plan...

I'm terrified for the weekend with the munchies over inventory, but I'm getting excited for the weigh in. I really want to hit 140 and see what he has to say.... I'm now at my new lowest weight (forgetting I was lower at 127 when I was 12) and I can't wait to pass 140 and see 130.

Bracelet arrived today and it's beautiful. Just in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment