Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 1 of the newest plan. Goal was 146.0 and I was 145.7lbs. Not bad for the first day, but that will be it for a few days I think. Started with oatmeal and tea, but by the time I got to work had already progressed to granola bar and candy. Had the pizza, mac and cheese, breadsticks and cinaparts for lunch, then dinner at 'S's with chicken pot pie, veggies and a trip to get cake and chocolate. I couldn't even finish the piece this time, felt sick and too full. Ate the chocolate when I got home but I think I'm done now. I feel overfull, gassy and FAT!

Tomorrow I'm going to try not to eat breakfast, but I'll take the oatmeal in case. Tea, then oatmeal if I must, and I've got the yogurt and salad from today still at work. Rice cake then yoga at 530. Run after and home to shower and early bed after a light dinner (Italian wedding soup!!!! If I'm good I'm definatly having that!!!!). Friday, similar thing, then Saturday I'll try and go for a liquid only day. I drive, but I need to resist. Sunday another light day, liquid day if possible, then monday a light eating day. By Tuesday morning the highest goal has me at 143.5 and I should hit that.

However, I'm 149.7lbs tonight. Average of a 1lb loss overnight and that puts me at 2.7lbs to lose before Saturday morning at the minimum! Numbers aren't looking good and I'm barely on the new chart!!! Most of what I ate should 'move' it's way out over the course of the next day or so, just gotta make sure I'm up on my water.

However, some interesting things have come to light this past few days. There's been an increase of people asking about my weight. 'K' and 'J' apparently decided to discuss it heading up to the game last night, so that means 'D' was in on the conversation also. Others have been talking as well and were 'concerned' but they know I'm eating coz they've seen me eat this week.

I'm gone next week and will be back at my new LW, with a quest to drop to my GW. I hate this gross full fat feeling. He commented on my 'jiggling', and I want to get below his goal, see what it looks like, what it feels like and what he has to say about it. I want to get as much out of his training before I move and be as low as I can before Xmas.

On a bright note, the last time I ballooned on weight I managed to drop the 5lbs in 3-4 days. I just need to stick to the plan. Just remember what this feels like.

I'm also getting sick. My throat hurts, my eyes feel 'tired' and heavy, and I feel warm in my face but not actually that warm. Just a miserable cold trying to start as normal, probably mostly due to stress. Just gotta stave it off for another 2 weeks (or if I'm sick while I'm north it can be an excuse not to eat much!). Lots of vitamins and healthy foods!! Candy won't help me stay well!

Back on plan tomorrow. Back to being the one in control, not feeling controlled.

No comments:

Post a Comment