Friday, October 15, 2010

146.3lbs this morning... I'm still ahead in the numbers, but not by much now. Only ahead of the revised bhag by 0.4lbs. I need to drop tomorrow, but I probably wont' be as I pigged out tonight.

Got up, had tea, had a lazy morning. I went and hit the music store, paying for the bass (they have to order it in.... boooo) and drooling of a gorgeous Gretcsh. I may have to purchase the black one. It's a hollow body and far lighter than I anticipated. It's not a Gibson, but it'll do until I can afford the Gibson (several years away!!!) I hit Chapters after and found some nice suprises amongst the sales and also picked up a copy of Stick Figure. As I left, the temperature dropped several degrees and my hoodie was certainly not enough anymore! I could see my breath, the wind picked up and it was raining with a hint of sleet. Apparently they got snow where I'm going tomorrow, but it may be all melted by then. I'm suprised it didn't snow more here.

Raced to the chiro appt, then home to eat some cottage cheese and chopped tomato before hitting the gym. Ran for a bit, and it was tiring!!! Until I hit the 20min mark it was hard to stay running. Downstairs to join 'S' and we went into arms/back day. I don't like this day in the rotation. It always feels like a slacker day. Biceps and another muscle in my back that I can't remember, and instead of the back exercises, today more abs. First some funky exercise with a white rolled piece of foam that I had to roll over. I could feel my back popping and it felt very strange. He said I'll feel a little tenderized tomorrow, but I can feel it a bit tonight. Then onto abs on a strange half ball thing, and it hurt way more than the normal ones. Then it was over for another session....

Home to shower then off to drive. No time for job number 1 today, so I've got to go in tomorrow. Tonight was good. It was busy and I made some good money... some more to add to the stash. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that money. I was using that for a savings for treats, but this weekend I'm shopping and spending. I need to save for an eventual move, and save for storage, cat kennels etc. I can't keep spending!!! I need to pay off the laptop and car starter, and the old visa, and the mc. I also want to go to New York and buy that bike..... I'll figure it all out. I just have to be careful about buying clothes. No point in buying lots as I bought the 31's at the end of August and I've already had to go buy 30's and it hopefully won't be long till I need 29's, or just wait till I need 28's.

Which I will never hit if I keep eating like i did today. I ended up eating a small pizza tonight which wasn't in the plan. I should've just left, and almost did. I can't claim to make a decision and do things like this. I need to remember that this food isn't helping.

I have 10 days to drop 9lbs. In the mix there's the trip this weekend and inventory next weekend. Tomorrow, tea for breakfast and then the gym. Hit work after a shower (and small snack) get some shit done, then pack and leave. Plan to leave around 130-2pm and take a vitamin water and tea on the road. I'll end up making plenty of pit stops!!! But this means by the time I hit the city around 4pm or so I'll have hopefully less than 150calories in me, and most of them liquid ones. Skimp on dinner as much as possible and take some 100cal popcorn bags for snack food. I don't think it will be enough to drop me any weight, but at least I can maintain.

Sunday, skip the breakfast where possible, skips snacks at church, and do everything I can to avoid a mcdonalds lunch (their usual.... it'll be a salad for me if necessary!) and hope that if we go out for dinner we can go some place with salmon and veggies, or get a salad (BPs spinach salad!!!). Monday morning, skip breakfast. I'll be out all day Monday so skip lunch, and try to leave before dinner on Monday, meaning no dinner either. That should help counter any overeating the night before.

Am I crazy in thinking I can pack my white scale? I won't get BMI's from it, but I can still get a weight that I know will be fairly accurate.

I need to be 145.? tomorrow, I need to crack 145 by Sunday. If I come home and I'm 145 or more, then this next week will be HARD!!!! It needs to be hard anyways, I've got to drop the weight. I'm NOT going to the next weigh in with only 3lbs lost, or maybe only 5lbs. I want 10 minimum, I have to crack 140....

No comments:

Post a Comment