Saturday, October 30, 2010

144.6lbs this morning!!! Ate oatmeal, and had tea then off to chiro. Swung by the craft store to grab some supplies, then to work briefly. Headed to the gym where I ran for 26min (legs were tired!) then had leg day... Changed some things up and I'm gonna hurt tomorrow! More focus on abs as almost every session we've done more ab work. Elliptical for 25min after that and my left hip joint was complaining loudly.

Driving was busy!!! I took a 'treat' with me of coffee and had some water. However, I did give into temptation and ordered a p'zone. I ate half then came home and indulged in half of the last half. I'm hoping it will move quickly through tomorrow!!!

Plan for tomorrow is to get up early, go for a bike ride. 90min will burn off my binge tonight. Then got 'D' heading over at noon to do my hair so until then, clean house, do laundry and finish the apron. Once my hair is done, then get ready to drive starting at 4pm. I need to go get a new pj's top for Vancouver, something that fits properly. To eat? Well, I'm thinking nothing as far as I can handle it. Tea and water in the morning, maybe something like cottage cheese or rice cakes before driving, NO PIZZA!!!!, and then soup for dinner. I can't really buy salad mix coz I won't be able to eat it all (maybe a premade salad? Very high in calories though...) so the other half of the soup would be lunch on Monday, with a very light dinner after training.

Numbers: First day to count, and I'm below all targets. I should have no problem beating them all tomorrow also, which should put me in a good place to at the very minimum maintain while I'm gone. If I could only get to 140.0 by Monday and hold there for the week it will make life much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment