Monday, October 25, 2010

The highest weight I hit was 191.? back in May..... Today I hit 141.0lbs. That's a whole 50lbs off!!!!

I can't believe I hit 191, and I can't believe I lost 50lbs. I found pictures from back in June and July and I'm shocked by the stomach rolls, the chub around my face, my ass, my arms, my legs.... There's still a bunch to go, but I've got to look better than that!!!! I have to take some pictures of me and compare them coz I'm curious.

That's 50lbs off, 24lbs to go! I did 50lbs in 5-6months, I can do 24 in 3! So by the end of January I should be below 120lbs, at least that's the goal!

So, today I went to the gym, ran for 30min, did a bunch of weights, jumped on the wierd elliptical and burned at least 500 cals. Headed to work for inventory where I proceeded to pig out. Post inventory weight is 143.7lbs but hopefully I should lose at least 1lb of that overnight, putting me around 142.5lbs for tomorrow at max (fingers crossed!!!). I plan on liquid fasting tomorrow, so 141.5lbs or 141.0 by Tuesday morning, then a VERY light day to hopefully put me below 141.0 for the weigh in.

Inventory was ok. I'm hoping that this different way of doing things will help.... But something feels wierd at work. Almost like since 'G' got back from his conference he's been acting strange to me. He's been offering to buy me lunches, snacks and pops and some of the other guys who don't ever notice anything have been commenting about my weight. Maybe I'm just overthinking, or overreacting, but I'm super alert to it. However, they all saw me PIG out on food tonight so that should shut them all up.

Tomorrow, tea when I wake up, with tea to work, and water, water and more water. Beef cup a soup for dinner, yogurt if necessary. Stop by the store on the way home to buy more salad mix and yogurt, then tea for supper and bed. I'll have to eat something on Tuesday but it'll probably be salad and yogurt and maybe a rice cake, with tea for supper again. Weds I'll be over at a friends for chicken pot pie, then light on food for Thursday and Friday. I'm hoping by the time I go to Vancouver I'm around 135.0 so that's a week away.... Maintain in Vancouver, come home and go north for the weekend, so maintain there, then I've got 2 more weeks to drop 5lbs or more.

Gotta paint my nails (so I don't chew on them absent mindedly tomorrow), read and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment