Tuesday, October 12, 2010

On the right track, finally. 149.4lbs this morning. That's under all the revised goals but will well over the month old goals. (post gym I was 146.6 which would be AMAZING if I could hit that by morning. Really put me back on track!!!)

Work was great. I was very focused, got so much stuff done! Didn't eat until 1:30,2pm ish. I did have a crazy sugar craving and asked around but no one had any so I was saved that way. I did have a sucker in the morning, but tossed most of it out, and a jujube as I left (probably about 20-25 cals total), but stuck to my salad and yogurt. Once home I had a half serving of cottage cheese with the cucumber and tossed in some tomatos ( I just love them so much!!!) as a pre workout snack and tried to snooze for a bit. Think I had about 2 minutes before the alarm woke me up.

Hit the gym with time for 5min on the elliptical before yoga. I can feel myself getting better in the class. I can balance a bit better, my arms don't hurt as much and I can stretch a bit more. I still struggle with some of the leg lifts, but I've got to remember to ask about it. After, ran into 'S' who decided to crack a few jokes about me being too tired, but I felt great!!! That relaxation section must have just rejuvinated me!!! Jumped on the elliptical again for 18 min, then sat on the step waiting for him to get going. Arms today, mostly pecs and triceps. Changed some things on the stance for the pecs as I kept feeling my shoulders pop out so we've changed it and I can definatly feel the difference! He was happy that I've improved as apparently I did much better today. The tricep curls were tough as usual and I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow!!!

I know why things are better, it's because I ate like crazy 2 days ago and probably the 2 days of doing nothing helped things also.... Next training is Friday, so gym tomorrow night after chiro, core training on thurs, training on fri, try and hit the gym early sat morning, then up north for 2 days. Plus, if I'm careful with what I eat Sat night (fast before I head up there), Sunday and avoid breakfast Monday morning (I'll be shopping so no lunch and driving home over dinner time) then I should be able to stay the same weight.

Tomorrow, same for lunch and breakfast, and I've got the soup for dinner. Depending on how much I drop tonight I'll either cook up some veggies for the evening or just have soup, and have a snack before hitting the chiro appt. I'm going to a movie tomorrow night at 10pm so there will be popcorn and I plan on only having water (though a diet coke would be nice!)

Today a 400 cal day, but overall a 100 net. I should be able to do the same tomorrow.

Damn, I want that 135lbs. I want to get on that scale on Oct 25th and shock him. I have to get through this weekend and then inventory with the food. That control desk CAN NOT turn into the junk post for the evening. I can not have ANY food in the tech room otherwise I'll eat it and sabotage myself 2 days before the weigh in.

135, then 122..... Can I hit 117 by the end of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment